Our Chinese Butterflies

Our Chinese Butterflies

Fristoe family

Fristoe family
Our family waiting on Prudence and ?????!

Monday, January 2, 2012

It's Monday!!!

The waiting is the hardest part.  First you wait on your spouse to say yes, finding the perfect child, finding out if she is available and if you qualify.  Next you wait for the ruff draft of the home study and then back and forth until all corrections are made.  You wait over 2 months on immigration, then on notarizing, certification and authentication.  You finally send in your dossier and wait, some more, until they tell you it is safely in China, translated and in the governments hands!!  Then you WAIT some more.  We are on day 32 of a process that can take well over 100 days.  I am already doing crazy!!  I am currently working on the girl's bedroom.  As soon as we get our LOA, Letter of Acceptance, I will go and buy a baby bed, sheets and car seat.  I am trying really hard to "forget" about it. but it isn't working well.  I have done well with every step, until now.  I just can't get it off my mind!!  I am glad tomorrow is a working day, so maybe we will hear something tomorrow.



I finally had to get Hannah's hair cut.  On the 30th of December, I took her to Great Clips.

At this point, they had only combed her hair and she was trying to cut the first part.

It took about 30 minutes of screaming to get the whole style cut.  She is now tired but very cute looking.  I already miss her long, curly hair, BUT she can't get it wrapped around her finger.  She had been twirling it while I was getting her in the van.

Loudly complaining and fighting for 30 minutes, really wears a girl out.


We are only 2,480 dollars from being fully funded!!!!!!!!!  THANK YOU--- HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment