Our Chinese Butterflies

Our Chinese Butterflies

Fristoe family

Fristoe family
Our family waiting on Prudence and ?????!

Friday, March 30, 2012

A gift for my Niece

My niece, Stephanie got married last year and moved to Bahrain with her husband.  She has been living there for about 6 months. 





She has a "LOVE" for peeps and looks forward to their appearance every holiday.  For years it has been my greatest desire to "bless" her with her favorite Easter item.  So, this year to continue my "thoughtfulness" and to show her I missed her and how much I love her, I created this for her and sent it with my sister, all the way to Bahrain.





I am happy to report that she called me Thursday afternoon to tell me that it arrived safely.  Actually one peep slide off of its toothpick and was easily replaced.  She also told me that she really liked it.  I am hoping she sends a picture of where she displays my work of art.


I love you Stephanie and I really enjoyed making this for you and I hope you get a little joy out of you peeps this year.


Suzanne



No comments:

Post a Comment