Our Chinese Butterflies

Our Chinese Butterflies

Fristoe family

Fristoe family
Our family waiting on Prudence and ?????!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy National Adoption Month

Wow, this year is flying by.  I can't believe it is November.  October came, went and once again I didn't get my daily post up. :( 

Today was my sweet little man's birthday!  Five years ago, my little "BONUS" baby entered this world.  Our world has never been the same.  Aaron is just the sweetest little guy and has a big heart.  His early education teacher just loves him and tells me all the time she wants to steal him.  She told me that he is very good about including all the children in the room, when he is playing and that when someone is off by themselves, he goes over and tries to play with them.  I believe this, because he is one of Hannah's biggest fans.  He will do anything for her and gets so mad at us if we reprimand her in anyway.  I was all prepared to make him a circus train cake for him today and what does he do, changes his mind.  Instead he wanted a truck cake, so this is what he got.






 
 






HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AARON MICHEAL FRISTOE!!!!!  I LOVE YOU BABY BOY!!!




We took the little ones trick or treating yesterday.  This was Clara's first trip.  She really did well, at the third house we went to, they let the kids just take whatever candy they wanted out of the wagon.  I had to laugh, Clara got this down quickly.  She just started picking up candy and putting it in her pumpkin.  They all thought it was funny and encouraged her to keep doing it as they called all their friends over to watch.  The best part was knowing she wasn't even going to eat any of it!! 



















Check out these sweet little girls:

 
 
 









I just love seeing their pictures!!!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment