Our Chinese Butterflies

Our Chinese Butterflies

Fristoe family

Fristoe family
Our family waiting on Prudence and ?????!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Tonight is the night, in China.

Wow, I made it through yesterday.  My emotions were on high after getting the email about Feng.  China is 14 hours ahead of us, so I am guessing that around 6-7 pm CST time Feng will be having her surgery.  I am assuming by the description of what is going to take place, it will take 8-10 hours to preform. 
 
 I am, once again BEGGING that sometime before you go to bed, PLEASE SAY A PRAY FOR FENG, THE DOCTORS, ANESTHESIOLOGIST, NURSES, NANNIES, AND EVERYONE INVOLVED IN HER CARE.  PLEASE PRAY SHE HAS A SPEEDY RECOVERY, HER PAIN IS CONTROLLED AND SHE COMES OFF THE VENTILATOR EASILY.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Also, last night I was told that my son, Justin and his wife, Haley were going to have TWINS!!!  They already have a beautiful little girl, Eleanor.  How exciting!!!  They are due in June 2013.
 
 
Here is the first picture of the Twins:
 
Here is Eleanor:
 
 
 
 
Today on November 14, 1996 at 2:47 am my sweet baby boy, now young man, Daniel was born!! 
 
 
 
Happy 16th Birthday, Daniel!!!
 
 
 
 
I was able to take him shopping yesterday with me.  Our last stop was at Guitar Center in Independence.  He picked out the drum supplies he needed, so he could play in the worship band at church tonight.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful day.  I am going to try and keep very busy today, so time will fly by.  Please say a prayer!
 
 
Suzanne
 
Remember:  I am collecting  Pamper points and I am only 1100 point from my next reward.   Also collecting Huggies and Coke reward points.  All rewards I earn will be used in a future giveaway!!!  Help us bring our girls home.




No comments:

Post a Comment