Our Chinese Butterflies

Our Chinese Butterflies

Fristoe family

Fristoe family
Our family waiting on Prudence and ?????!

Sunday, July 17, 2016

We are headed to China, Again!!

Wow, I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted.  I have so much to catch up on, but that will have to come later.  The exciting news is China has said yes and we are bring home another princess.  We are calling her Prudence for now and she has been listed on Reece's Rainbow since 2013.  She is spunky looking and I can't believe she has been listed for so long. 



We have sent our LOI in on another princess, but haven't heard back from China yet.  We have finished our home study, sent in all of our dossier to Chicago to be authenticated(minus the approved I800a), and are waiting on our fingerprint appointments.  We are moving right along because if China says yes to our second princess, we need to be in China before she ages out in Oct.  Both of the beautiful ladies are sporting an extra chromosome and Prudence also had a heart defect.  We have been told it was repaired, but we are uncertain because of recent pictures we have received where she is looking really puffy.  Praying that everything goes well and we meet our newest princesses in September.

Blessings,

Suzanne

PS.  Please bare with me as I relearn how to blog and put up new pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment