Our Chinese Butterflies

Our Chinese Butterflies

Fristoe family

Fristoe family
Our family waiting on Prudence and ?????!

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Who is Prudence's new sister?????



 
 
 
It is sweet and beautiful:
 
Ashley
(on Reece's Rainbow)
 
 





 
 
 
This is my daughter, Abby, and myself with "Ashley" in November 2014.  She came up to us and asked us to take her too.  I asked the orphanage to make her a file and I would find her a family.  They did their part and I spent over a year advocating for her.  I had only one family inquire about her and they chose another child.  I couldn't leave her there, so we are going to be her forever family and we are all so excited!!
We believe she will make the perfect big sister for "Prudence."
 
 
We would like to thank everyone that donated towards our matching grant.  We are currently waiting for our GZ number to be sent to China.  We only have 3 steps left before we travel.  We are praying for a travel date of Sept. 16.
 
 
Thank you everyone for your prayers, for sharing our fundraiser and for your donations.
 
 
Blessings,
 
Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. My name is Sarah. You don't know me, but for the longest time I would post an RR child at the end of every blog post. I do believe one time I posted "Ashley"! It makes my heart sing to see her getting adopted.

    ReplyDelete