Our Chinese Butterflies

Our Chinese Butterflies

Fristoe family

Fristoe family
Our family waiting on Prudence and ?????!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

DAY 71!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today has been like every other day.  I wake up and check email, read news, wake Aaron up and get him ready and off to school.  Hannah gets up and then the older ones do.  We started school and waited on Aaron to get home.  He got home at 12:46 and the mail lady was down the street.  I looked out the door to see if she had come by yet and as usual she was talking to the older couple a few doors ahead of us.  I started making lunch and was just about done, when I realized that I hadn't made my daily trek to the mailbox.  Guess what I found in my mailbox???  A small letter, with my name on front, from the Department of Homeland Security.  Not the big manilla one I was told should be coming.  No, I got a small, white envelop.

Now I want to cry.  What can they possible want???  I open the letter and totally to my surprise, I have received:   I-797 APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it????  It is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so excited.  We still won't have our dossier to China by the Nov. 4th deadline, but we filed for an extension yesterday.  Hopefully with this information, China will grant our request.  Our dossier SHOULD be in China by the end of November!!

Hannah is sick again.  Took her to the doctor yesterday and they said she has a Left ear infection and that it looks like the tube is coming out. :(  We just got the tubes in June and it took me 6 months to get them.  Not very happy about that, especially if she is going to start getting ear infections. 

I am now waiting to hear from the agency, what to do next. 

I hope everyone has a blessed day!!!!!!!!!!


Suzanne

4 comments:

  1. YAHOO! Praising the Lord! So when can you go get her????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo happy for you!!! Praying your sweet one gets better soon.... my daughter just got her 2nd set of tubes today! Her first ones only lasted a short time also.... This time they put in "better" longer lasting ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats just the best news!

    sending hannah get well hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete