Our Chinese Butterflies

Our Chinese Butterflies

Fristoe family

Fristoe family
Our family waiting on Prudence and ?????!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I can't believe it is 2012.  I feel like we just started our adoption and than other times, I feel like we have been at this for years.  We had a wonderful time with our family and friends New Year's eve.  We ate, played games and laughed the night away.  I also realized we are getting so much closer to when we get to go and get Clare. 

Our Log in Date, or LID, was December 5th, 2011.  This means our dossier is in China, translated and at the CCWAA, waiting to be looked over.  Now, I have to just sit and wait for our Letter of Acceptance.  This is going to be hard,  I currently have no paper work to do, and nothing to look for.  I do however have other children to keep me busy.

Hannah is scheduled to have surgery on Wednesday.  This was suppose to have been done before Christmas, but was cancelled, because they ran out of ICU beds.  Please pray she will get to have her surgery and that everything will go well.  She is suppose to be in the ICU for 2 days and then a day on the floor. 

Aaron will head back to pre-school on Wednesday.  He is going nuts being home all the time.  We have been lucky here in Missouri and the weather has been awesome.  It has been in the 60's for 3 days, so he has gotten outside. 

Abby will start  back going to ballet 2 times a week for 3 hours as  well as her youth group activities.  Daniel will do the same, minus ballet.  He will restart Boy Scouts next week and is getting closer to working on his Eagle project.  We will resume school, next Monday.  Neither of them are looking forward to that.

I heard from a friend tonight that her son, who was home schooled, was appointed into West Point, starting this June!!!!!!!!!!!!  We are very proud of you Ethan!!!   Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

We also found out a week before Christmas that we had been blessed with a much needed grant.  We are now currently only $2500.00 away from being fully funded!!!!!!!!!!  Can I hear an AMEN to that.

I am going to try and be better about blogging this year.  I am not sure what happened, other then life, since I last blogged.  I do have a lot to tell you and tons of pictures to load.   I am working on another fundraiser and will hopefully get it up and running soon, so I can quit worrying about money and just get everything set up and ready for Clare.

I am praying everyone has a wonderful and BLESSED 2012!!

Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Amen! Praying for sweet Hannah! Let us know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete