Our Chinese Butterflies

Our Chinese Butterflies

Fristoe family

Fristoe family
Our family waiting on Prudence and ?????!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A productive weekend

I had a very good weekend.  I spent Saturday at my monthly scrap booking party, I finished cleaning the paint off the floor and spent the evening with my wonderful grandchildren.  I am currently working on a scrapbook for our sweet Clare.  I am using the photos given to me by some wonderful missionaries.  I am also using the stories that Little Flower posts on it's blog to tell her about her life before joining our family.  

Here are some of the pages I finished:









I800 provisional approval!!!!!!!!!!!!







I am hoping to have all the pictures I currently have done by the time I get to go to China.




Please continue to pray and spread the word about our fundraiser.  It ends on Saturday at midnight.  We have currently raised $95 of the $3500 we need to be fully funded.  We are so close, please help us get to our butterfly. 

 
For every $5.00 donation, you get a chance at an Ipad II.  You can also get a chance for sharing our fundraiser on twitter, facebook, or your blog.


Please help us bring sweet Clare home.


Thank you,



Suzanne


No comments:

Post a Comment