Our Chinese Butterflies

Our Chinese Butterflies

Fristoe family

Fristoe family
Our family waiting on Prudence and ?????!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012


I just got an email that simply stated that Feng's surgery had been cancelled.  I know nothing else.  I want to cry for so many reasons.  I wanted to be with her when she had surgery, but I know it is best she have it sooner rather than later.  I was hoping that would help her stay healthier while she waits for the adoption process to occur.  Now, I don't know if or when she will get another chance.

Please pray for my girl.

I will push forward and see how fast I can raise money and keep praying for my girls.  I will try and focus on finishing our home study before the end of the month.

Goodnight and God bless you,


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad to hear this, and I will pray for our little one! I will also ask my two little girls to pray for your little girls in China. They both pray for orphans in their bedtime prayers.