Our Chinese Butterflies

Our Chinese Butterflies

Fristoe family

Fristoe family
Our family waiting on Prudence and ?????!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Preparing

I have made progress in my preparation for our girls.  Last Thursday, I paid for our home study and turned in all the paperwork.  We are now waiting on our social worker to contact us for our final visit.
 
On Wednesday evening we purchased a 12 passenger van.  We are now ready to bring our girls home from the airport!!!   Here is our van:
 
 
 
 
 
 
I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but it drives really nice!!  I am so happy I chose it.  There is plenty of leg room for all the kiddos and even some storage space in the back!
 
Suzanne
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Ahh love the van. Praying them home quickly. Of course I feel bad I haven't met Clara yet.

    ReplyDelete