Our Chinese Butterflies

Our Chinese Butterflies

Fristoe family

Fristoe family
Our family waiting on Prudence and ?????!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY CLARE!!!!!!!


I LOVE YOU AND SO WISH I COULD BE WITH YOU AND GIVE YOU ALL THE HUGS AND KISSES YOU DESERVE.


We are working hard to come and get you.  We are still waiting on our Letter of Acceptance.  This is another one of those, "just sit there and try to be patient steps."  I am having a very hard time.  Each day just eats away at me a little more.

Here are some beautiful pictures of our Princess.


Here is a link to her.  She is playing with one of the Christmas presents I sent.  http://littleflowerprojects.blogspot.com/2012/01/mei-meis-baby.html

Later today, I will post pictures of her birthday presents.  I chose not to send anything at this time and to just get her what she needed when we bring her home. 

Please pray we get our LOA soon.  I want to go and get my girl!!


I LOVE YOU PRINCESS CLARE!!!!


Your Forever Mom


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Clare!!

    Went to see the pictures at the link you gave, OMG!! She is so beautiful and so sweet , the way she is holding and caring for her doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Clare! I can't wait to see pictures of you at home with your family.

    ReplyDelete