Our Chinese Butterflies

Our Chinese Butterflies

Fristoe family

Fristoe family
Our family waiting on Prudence and ?????!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Garage Sale

I am going out of order, because we are only 2 days away from our garage sale.  I can't believe time has gone by so quickly and I have so much to do.  Satan has decided to hang around my house for awhile.  Hannah finally got out of the hospital, after a 12 day stay, for RSV and pneumonia.  We  got sent home on 02 and a week later she was acting the same way she had on the day we got admitted, which was April 1st, really no joke, ambulance ride and all.  We went to the Dr. and they decided she probably has asthma, child #2, which isn't the worse possible thing that could be wrong with her.  The next week, she is doing great, but big Brother, #1 with asthma, ends up with pneumonia!  Older Sister and brother end up with the stomach flu at the end of the week.  Oldest brother ends up with it the next week and finally I end up with it, worse than all of them on the Friday and Saturday before the big sale.  So, I think okay, now everyone has had it we are in the clear.  Right, I put the kiddos to bed and 45 minutes later my 3 year old is standing in the hallway, telling me he has "ucky" food on him.  So, here I am nursing a sickly boy, instead of pricing items.  I only have 2 full days left and so much to do.  I will promise you, this sale will go on.  Even if it rains, as predicted, 2 of the 4 days.  I will be sitting there waiting for anyone to come.  I hope they do come, I am not going to let Satan win this battle.  God has been good to us.  I have had so many people donate items, I will not fail Him.  I have even had an individual, professional, offer to provide cupcakes for the bake sale.  Satan better just take a break, because I am not backing down.  I will be bringing Princess Clare home.  She needs to be here and will.   Please send some extra prayer this way, they will be greatly appreciated.


Look at this beautiful face!!!!  Could you let Satan win???

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment