Our Chinese Butterflies

Our Chinese Butterflies

Fristoe family

Fristoe family
Our family waiting on Prudence and ?????!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

YAY!!!!!!!!

OH my, so much has happened since Hannah got out of the hospital (July 30).  Thank you for all the prayers.  Everyone is well here now and no one else ending up in the hospital or at the doctors office.  God has been soooo good to us.  Hannah got out of the hospital after 5 long days.  She was able to go home without any 02, just an antibiotic.



This was day 3.  She was starting to eat some, but mostly just sucked the ketchup off of the fries.

This was at discharge, before she realized I was leaving with a load of stuff that I had to take to the car.  She started crying when she figured out what I was doing.  Broke my heart!!  I love you Hannah.

When I took her for a check up, they decided to give us a nebulizer.  Boy have these things changed since Daniel got his.  The nurse was excited and said, "I am going to give her Sami."   I am sitting here thinking the office help has lost their minds and naming nebulizers??? 


Well, this is what she brought us:
Sami the Seal

The first time she used it, she patted his nose the whole time.
They have come a long way!!!  Daniel's was twice the size of the seal and just an ugly box.


On Friday, Aug. 5th, I took my very excited 3 year old, Aaron, school shopping.  He just can't wait to start.  It was fun, he was so excited to pick out this "school stuff".  Love you bitty boy.



 We were given a wonderful gift of $2500.00 to finish paying for our home study!!!!  So, on Saturday (Aug. 6), it arrived in the mail.  Such a beautiful piece of the puzzle!!!  




Monday, I sent the remainder of our dossier and all the I-800A info to Lifeline in an overnight package!!!!  They assured me they would look the I-800A over and send it out the same day.  I also sent my beautiful Clare a care package today.  Hopefully in a couple of weeks we will see some pictures of her in her gifts!!




Gifts for Clare and a few for Little Flower.

I love this picture of Clare.

Our beautiful Clare!!!

Tuesday, August 10th, got word from Lifeline that everything with our I-800A was good and that it was now on it's way to immigration!!!!   I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of me.  Tomorrow I will make sure they have everything they need from me to send in our dossier.

Let's pray they grant us our expediting request and we get our finger print appt. and I-800A approval quickly!!

Suzanne

2 comments: