Our Chinese Butterflies

Our Chinese Butterflies

Fristoe family

Fristoe family
Our family waiting on Prudence and ?????!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Still in hospital

We are still in the hospital, but Hannah did really well today.  She even managed to be off of 02 for about 3 hours.  She had to go back on when she fell asleep.  This is such good news.  They will allow us to go home if she only needs 02 at night!!!  We maybe out of here before the weekend. 

My other 3 kiddos at home are getting better and so is dad!!  In fact I am not coughing as much today as yesterday. 

We went over the 1st draft of our home study and sent in the corrections.  Maybe we will be ready soon for the second and final!!  I am also hoping to finally make it to the post office and mail Clare her care package.  I can't believe I have been trying to do that for about 4 weeks now. 

I wanted to remind everyone that our Thirty-one Fundraiser BLITZ ends tomorrow at 6 pm EST., so if you haven't taken the time to go look, please do so!! 

That is my quick update from the hospital and others are waiting on the computer.  Thank you for your prayers and please keep them coming!!



Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment