Our Chinese Butterflies

Our Chinese Butterflies

Fristoe family

Fristoe family
Our family waiting on Prudence and ?????!

Monday, July 4, 2011

We Survived!!

 We survived our home visit part of the home study.  Now, we just have to wait for our references to get all of their paper work turned in.  Our social worker said it would take 2-3 weeks to write up the home study.  So, now I have to sit and wait.  I do have a little more paper work to do, but not a lot.  Just enough to drive me crazy.  I also have to concentrate on coming up with more money to finish paying for the post adoption visits, I-800 processing fees, required education and finger printing.  It doesn't look like we will get our dossier to China by the end of August, so probably won't be traveling in December, like we were hoping too.  There is still time and if God wills it, we will be there!  I will remind myself of:

Roman 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

I am planning about 3 more garage sales and a couple more online events to help raise money.  Feel free to spread the word for me, I really appreciate all the help I can get. 

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment